Real-time data for real convenience
To help accelerate your journey through our terminal sites, Imperial is investing over CDN $40 million in a web-based system that provides our customers with easily accessible, real-time data. This system, known as the Midstream Integrated Terminal Automation Solution (MITAS), is integrated with a Customer Terminal Interface that will help speed up the loading process at our terminals. The real-time data will assist in minimising any surprises – long waiting periods or other disruptions – while offering convenience, adaptability and more effective transport.
What can the Customer Terminal Interface do?
- View any current or upcoming terminal outages
- View average terminal wait time
- Manage accounts at all loading terminals
- View authorized carriers
- Carriers can view driver training and vehicle certification status
- Single sign-on for users who already have ACE access
- Authorize carriers to load on your behalf immediately
- Provide online driver training anywhere, anytime
We are proud to announce that our Customer Terminal Interface has successfully launched at our Ottawa terminal and will be accessible across all other terminal sites in Canada by the end of 2019. We encourage you to keep an eye out for this system, and contact System Support if you require any assistance.