Imperial Oil Speakers' Coalition
Imperial has launched a Speakers’ Coalition initiative, which aims to better connect the company to our communities nation-wide. Through the Imperial Oil Speakers’ Coalition, our employees present a number of timely topics of interest to Canadians about the oil and gas industry.
• Canada's oil sands: an overview the oil sands, including how they’re
developed, environmental issues, and the technology we’re using today as
well as others under development that are reducing the environmental
footprint of the oil sands.
• The Outlook for Energy: an in-depth look at the long-term global trends for
energy demand and supply, and their impact on carbon dioxide (CO2)
• Gasoline Pricing: factors that influence the price at the pump as well as
common myths about gasoline pricing. The question of "who really sets the
price?” is also answered.
If you would like additional information on the Speakers’ Coalition program, the presentations or to schedule a speaker for your event or organization, please contact email@example.com.
In your message, please include the following information:
• Your name, address, telephone and email address
• Name of your organization
• Date, time and place of meeting
• Nature of the occasion and audience size
• Amount of time for presentation
• Topic desired